Archives of music
- Music are written by Sergey Bulba in 1994-1995.
- Some music of AY Emulator author. Archive size is 28 609 bytes. This music is included also into next (Tr_Songs) archive.
- ZX Spectrum Tracker Music v4.6
- The archive (size is 14 374 506 bytes) contains music from ZX Spectrum games, demos, programs and albums in popular musical editors formats. There are many playlists with information about some modules. All music are sorted in folders with "readme"-type files with comments and additional information. This version contains more than 22800 files, from them about 20150 are musical modules. The music sorted by authors, so, you can find playlists in some thematic folders with links to 'Authors' folder.
- ZX Spectrum Music v1.1
- Music from old good games and programs of ZX Spectrum in non-tracker format (VTX). Arhive size is 159 569 bytes. Now this project is finished because of Ay_Emul can to play AY-files, and VTX format is not interesting now.
- Modules by Sergey Bulba are written in 2000-2001 (v1.1)
- I decide to remember old good time and wrote these songs in Speccy emulators. Archive size is 3 893 bytes. This archive is included into Tr_Songs too.
- "VTX, YM, etc" archive v1.2
- Music, which was found in Internet or sent to me by e-mail. I can't find original modules of it for Tr_Songs archive, so I have decided to create standalone archive. Archive size is 358 905 bytes.
- Amstrad CPC AY Music Collection v1.0
- This is total remake of SoLO/CORPSE's Amstrad CPC AY-files collection. I'd rebuild all files, removed extra data and calculated duration of each of 373 modules in archive. Archive size is 213 794 bytes.
- Turbo Sound Music Collection
- 48 TS-modules to test new features of Ay_Emul and VT II. Can be replayed on real ZX Spectrum with Turbo Sound (2xAY) device. This archive is included into Tr_Songs too.
AY Composers List
Dmitry Bystrov (Alone Coder) Project
Read information about depacking archives at Depacking page.
- About project
- Collected information about all musicans, who work on ZX Spectrum with AY sound chip (nicks, real name, groups, activity years and so on). Own information (like from soft/press/mail) is mixed with other lists, comments and additions from list's users. List contains some info about beepper and non-ZX platforms musicians.
- Join us
- Take place in this project: send me comments and new information about ZX-composers.
- Download the latest version
- Version 4.6 (archive size is 79 600 bytes) contains information about 1164 ZX-platform composers and 97 musicians from other AY-platforms. Also Arcade AY composers and ST composers list by Shiru Otaku are included. There are files of three code pages in archive, including translit (non-cyrillic).
- Development Tools
- Archive includes previous versions of list, data base for building current version of AY Composers List and also all soft designed for project (Delphi 7 projects). Archive size is 132 009 bytes.
Site author Sergey Bulba
Web design Ivan Reshetnikov
Copyright © 1999,2012 S.V. Bulba