Archives of music
Released on this site
- Music are written by Sergey Bulba in 1994-1995.
- Some music of AY Emulator author. Archive size is 28 609 bytes. This music is included also into next (Tr_Songs) archive.
- ZX Spectrum Tracker Music v4.8
- The archive (size is 16 279 154 bytes) contains music from ZX Spectrum games, demos, programs and albums in popular musical editors formats. There are many playlists with information about some modules. All music are sorted in folders with "readme"-type files with comments and additional information. This version contains more than 27000 files, from them about 23000 are musical modules. The music sorted by authors, so, you can find playlists in some thematic folders with links to 'Authors' folder.
- ZX Spectrum Tracker Music v4.8 (expanded playlists)
- The archive (size is 20 398 090 bytes) is the ZX Spectrum Tracker Music v4.8 with expanded playlists, i.e. modules are duplicated in corresponding folders. The archive can be useful for players, which are not supporting playlists loading.
- ZX Spectrum Music v1.1
- Music from old good games and programs of ZX Spectrum in non-tracker format (VTX). Arhive size is 159 569 bytes. Now this project is finished because of Ay_Emul can to play AY-files, and VTX format is not interesting now.
- Modules by Sergey Bulba are written in 2000-2001 (v1.1)
- I decide to remember old good time and wrote these songs in Speccy emulators. Archive size is 3 893 bytes. This archive is included into Tr_Songs too.
- "VTX, YM, etc" archive v1.2
- Music, which was found in Internet or sent to me by e-mail. I can't find original modules of it for Tr_Songs archive, so I have decided to create standalone archive. Archive size is 358 905 bytes.
- Amstrad CPC AY Music Collection v1.0
- This is total remake of SoLO/CORPSE's Amstrad CPC AY-files collection. I'd rebuild all files, removed extra data and calculated duration of each of 373 modules in archive. Archive size is 213 794 bytes.
- Turbo Sound Music Collection v2.0
- 211 TS-modules to play via Ay_Emul or Vortex Tracker II. Can be replayed on real ZX Spectrum with Turbo Sound (2xAY) device. This archive is included into Tr_Songs too.
- Sergey Bulba's ripping and rebuilding AY-files archive v1.0
- From time to time some people ask me to repair or to rip music in .AY-format. After that files could be added to known archives (like ProjectAY by bcass). But now you can download it from this site too. Some files ripped by me into AY-format can be found in Tr_Songs also.
Released on other sites
If in Internet Resources section some link is dead (file removed or site is lost) and new link to it is not found, this subsection will be useful for you.
- Ironfist's collection of .AY-files.
- This is original archive. Ironfist has ripped and build .AY-files from many ZX Spectrum games. Last site update can be found in web-archive: http://ifist.virtualave.net/zx/, but archive is not downloadable.
- CyBeR Goth's YMs
- Maybe not last edition. Web-archive with source page: http://www.cybergoth.force9.co.uk/music.htm.
- YM Archive v5
- YM-music archive, ST-Sound player author point to download it. Original archive was on ST Sound Plesuredome, its fragment in web-archive: http://www.brainbug.ch/stsound.
- Music in YM-format (1997-1998)
- Archive with YM-music, years of YM-files creation are 1997-1998. No idea, where I've found it, and also where to find it now else.
AY Composers List
Dmitry Bystrov (Alone Coder) Project
Read information about depacking archives at Depacking page.
- About project
- Collected information about all musicans, who work on ZX Spectrum with AY sound chip (nicks, real name, groups, activity years and so on). Own information (like from soft/press/mail) is mixed with other lists, comments and additions from list's users. List contains some info about beepper and non-ZX platforms musicians.
- Join us
- Take place in this project: send me comments and new information about ZX-composers.
- Download the latest version
- Version 4.8 can be found inside of ZX Spectrum Tracker Music v4.8. Version 4.6 (archive size is 79 600 bytes) contains information about 1164 ZX-platform composers and 97 musicians from other AY-platforms. Also Arcade AY composers and ST composers list by Shiru Otaku are included. There are files of three code pages in archive, including translit (non-cyrillic).
- Development Tools for AY Composers List v4.6
- Archive includes previous versions of list, data base for building AY Composers List v4.6 and also all soft designed for project (Delphi 7 projects). Archive size is 132 009 bytes.
Site author Sergey Bulba
Web design Ivan Reshetnikov
Copyright © 1999,2017 S.V. Bulba