- Cracktro Archive
- Goblin's ZX Spectrum games intro archive. AY-music has been ripped and located at the corresponding intro folder. ASC and AS0 music must be reripped cause of invalid file length (shorter), STP music initialized and with incorrectly inserted tag from player (easy rerip by yourself).
- AVR-AY – AVR AY-3-8910 Emulator
- Resource, dedicated to AY-3-8910 emulator on Atmega8 and player for it.
- Leonard Homepage
- Arnaud Carre home page. He is YM-format author. There are music of this format, famous ST-Sound emulator for its playing, and also some programming articles on his page.
- YM Archive by aldn
- Atari ST music archives (alternative to not working ST Sound Plesuredome).
- Z80Stealth Emulator Homepage
- Official page of Z80Stealth ZX Spectrum emulator by Kirill Kolpakov. This is the best AY/YM emulation today (© Hacker KAY). Emulator allows efficient creating of PSG and EPSG files. Among all of known to me emulators, only Z80Stealth creates PSG files without errors.
- Hacker KAY Homepage
- Hacker KAY home page. He is original AY/YM emulation algorithm author (used in Z80Stealth). On his page you can find archive of his ZX modules (Russian titles, I translated it to English in Tr_Songs) and AY/YM related data and programs, some MP3 and modules, guest book.
- Ironfist Software
- Ironfist's projects site. YMEngine is used in some of them.
- Project AY
- Site is dedicated to .AY-files and .AY-files players and utilities. You can find many techinfo and links about chip music.
- AY Music Utilities
- This is AY music part of World Of Spectrum site.
- Site (saved in web-archive only) is dedicated to OPL2/OPL3 player. There are some AYM and FXM ZX Spectrum tunes can be found on this site. RDOSPLAY documentation contains useful info and formats description. Link to web-archive of the site is found here.
- YM2149 Java emulator
- Good emulation of YM2149 sound chip is written on Java.
- ExoticA! *** Tunes - AY-3-8912_songs *** ExoticA!
- ExoticA! site part, on which placed AY-files in native form. Some of them very interested.
- AY Player for real Spectrum
- Project is dedicated to playing Spectrum music in .AY (ZXAYEMUL) format on real ZX Spectrum. Current version allows play the most of available AY-files with spectrum music inside.
- SNDH-files Player Home Page
- Big SNDH music archive (can be played in my Micro ST) and SND Player for real Atari ST.
- SNDH Atari ST YM2149 collection
- All around SNDH: technical documentation, players and the most complete and well sorted SNDH-files archive.
- AY/YM Emulation Library
- The page is dedicated to Alexander Sashnov's AY/YM Emulation Library with samples like a plug-in for XMMS (Linux's Winamp analog) and console player for playing VTX-files in Linux. The library is based on Roman Scherbakov's (VTX format author) sources.
- mR T.A.D. a.k.a. rnR
- Site of musician, interested in computer sound and in all my projects.
- Famous ZX Spectrum AY-musician Dmitry Zhemkov's site. There are fresh AY-albums on the site.
- Legend of ZX Spectrum AY-music, Sergey Kosov's site. Well known MMCM music style in his last works and of course in his old good AY-musics can be found on site.
- X-agon's Homepage
- AY-musician X-agon's site. Download all his ZX Spectrum music!
- Main idea of the site is to publish modern ZX Spectrum music in all popular formats: original, emulators and MP3 recorded from real hardware. For the moment, several albums (including Turbo-Sound device) are available for downloading.
- AY Riders
- International ZX Spectrum music band of Yerzmyey.
- YM Rockers
- Atari ST music band. Brothers of AY Riders ;)
- Lost net the site thematic resources
- Nothing lost without trace. You can try to find it in web-archive or in new place.
Site author Sergey Bulba
Web design Ivan Reshetnikov
Copyright © 1999,2018 S.V. Bulba